Who are we?
GK Water cc T/A GK Water Solutions (GKWS) was established in May 2009 as a water and wastewater service provider within the municipal, industrial and mining sectors within the Southern Africa, with a vision to expand throughout Southern Africa. GK water is also servicing the private sector. The GK Group consists of GK Water Solutions, Hizonex (Pty)Ltd, GK Educational Colleage (GKEC) and HizoNam (Pty)Ltd.
GKWS main offices are located in Queenstown, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. 65 Prince Alfred Street.
Some of our main services include:
* Water Demand Management water conservation (WDMWC)
* CCTV Pipeline inspections and investigations
* Utility location and mapping (complete survey)
* Technical assistance and utility management support services
* Training and capacity building
* Management, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater systems
* Dedicated Management on behalf of our clients
* Comprehensive assessments on water and wastewater systems (Process, Reticulation and pump stations)
* Accredited training in different field such as Water & Wastewater, building construction, road construction, Project Management, Management of civil engineering construction processes, etc. Alle training is SAQA alligned and Accredited with the relevant training authorities.
* Contact us for more information as we have a wide range of services to offer.
You can also view our visit our facebook page @http://facebook.com/gkwatersolutions